Usage of oil recycling:
1. Purify insulating oil and the unqualified transformer oil, the high voltage switch oil, the condenser oil, the mutual inductor oil and so on;
2. Equipment for pumping vacuum and vacuum oiling of transformer.
Description of oil recycling:
1. Mainly used in electric power department, industrial and mining enterprises to filter unqualified transformer oil, high voltage switch oil, condenser oil, mutual inductor oil and so on;
2. Remove deleterious substances moisture, mechanical impurity in oil reliably and rapidly;
3. Raise flash point and pressure resistance degree of insulating oil;
4. Be able to work with live line on-site.
5. Coordinately use with BZ series transformer oil regenerator;
6. Thoroughly remove biocolloid, free carbon and greasy filth in oil;
7. Reduce oil's acid content and medium lose.
Advantages of oil recycling:
1. Divide into automatic and manual control.
2. Automatic foam eliminating installation.
3. Automatic thermostatic control.
4. Automatic liquid-level control.
5. Filtrating online(be able to operate without person).
6. Phase sequence and lack of phase protective function.
7. The trinity protective function.
8. Pollution degree of oil purifier comparator function.
9. Sudden stoppage safety control function.
10. Low energy consume, saving running cost, wide mean time between maintenance.
1. Instruction manual of oil purifier.
2. Electric appliance schematic of oil purifier.
3. Instruction manual of vacuum pump.
4. Instruction manual of oil pump.
5. Instruction manual of ericomp.
The table below is the indicator of the new oil
| || ||First grade ||Second grade||Standard|
|1||Appearance||Light yellow ||Dark yellow || |
|2||Color number||1-2||2-3|| GB/T6540|
|3||kinematic viscosity (100ºC)mm2/s≤||3-4||4-6||GB/T652|
|4||kinematic viscosity (140ºC)mm2/s≤||12-18||20-30|| |
|5||viscosity index ≥||70||80||GB/T2541|
|6||Flash point(front opening) /ºC≥||150||210||GB/T3536|
|7||Condensation point ºC ≤||-20||-12||GB/T510|
|9||Capacity(one set) ||200-10000ton/|
| || |
|10||Operating temperature(≤ºC)||105-295ºC|| || |
|11||Heating form ||Conduction oil external heating || || |
|12||recovery rate (≥%)||85%|| || |
|13||filtration precision (μm)||100|| || |
|14||vacuum degree (mBar)||1.0-3|| || |
|15||Mechanical impurity, moisture ||no|| || |